THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR USE IF YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE. OTHERWISE, PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIS WEBSITE IS PROHIBITED.
Further on in this document: “The Company” refers to our site. “Customer”, “Client”, “You” is the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement. “Product”, “Paper” means an original research or advice that the client receives according to his/hers order requirements. “Order” is an electronic request of a paid service from the Customer for a particular Product and/or service. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- The Terms as set out hereunder constitute the entire agreement between you and our site.
- You agree and acknowledge the fact that these Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by the Company. It is highly recommended that the Customer keeps track of any changes made to the Terms and Conditions by reviewing this webpage from time to time, since we guarantee immediate reflection of any such changes on the present webpage of this website.
By submitting an Order and/or payment, customers acknowledge that You are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above, as well as each of the following:
- All products are provided solely as examples for research, reference, and / or for the purposes of learning how to write a paper in a proper manner and in a particular citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, and so forth).
- The Company should not be held liable for any direct or indirect costs associated with the client’s choice to use the services of our website.
- As the product provided by the Company is meant for research/reference purposes, we guarantee the standard of the work, but not the final grade. The Company is also not responsible for failure on the part of the Customer to learn the material covered by the Product or improper usage of research contained therein. All Products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied (unless otherwise specified).
- The Company undertakes never to resell, publish, or use for any purposes the paper that was submitted to the client.
- Aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the products and/or contents of this website without the prior written consent of the Company.
- All of the content on the Site, the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site are owned by or licensed to “our site and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the materials. You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Materials on the Site. You further agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that our site provides, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement.
- Because the Company works are based on Customer’s instructions, these instructions must be clear and precise. If the instructions are not clear and additional instructions are needed to complete the Order, but are not provided within the required time schedule, the Company cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee and it shall not be held responsible.
- The company reserves the right to use any relevant sources to complete the research – including but not limited to books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications, unless otherwise is specified by the Client.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you
COMPANY’S CONTROL OVER WEBSITE
- Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the use of the Website and its content;
- Company may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time;
- Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict Your access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability.
Company may also manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our website and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, TO DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE TO ANY PERSON WHO IS IN BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
RISK OF REVERSALS, CHARGEBACKS AND CLAIMS
All products this Company offers are non-refundable, and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. No refund can be granted to the customer under any circumstances once the order is completed, unless specifically stated herein. In certain cases, the Company may provide a refund at its own discretion. Please refer to the Money Back page of this website for more information about the money back guarantee.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED WITHIN THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE OR ITS LINKS AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ITS CONTENT. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANYTHING CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE OR ITS LINKS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.